Sunflower 🌻




                        I recently planted some sunflower seeds.It bloomed in five months in a way.I never thought possible.So that day was a very happy day for me.Unlike other flowers,sunflowers do not bloom during the day.I remember it took about five days for a flower to bloom.I have heard that the sunflower is an annual flower.🌻Traditional sunflowers are bright yellow and brown center.It faces the sun ☀always.The sunflower need sunlight for its better growth.It has a long thin green coloured stem.The sun flower has beautiful large head with bright petals.

                 Reluctantly I had to say there were a lot of plants but in the end I was only able to grow three plants well with the curren weather.My sunflower was not big as the real sunflower,probably due to lack of fertilizer. With the education I had,I missed that.

                      


The joy of seeing a flower standing on it is owen is indescribable.It is something to be experienced.so,I tell you,not just flowers but anything else to stand on and enjoy.Because that happiness is not a happiness that we can express in words,it is a beautiful feeling that is honestly felt in the heart.❤🌻                    

                           I especially want to say that I am not a person who knows how to cultivate well.This is just one experience in my life.   


                   Sunflower seeds are used to make oil.sunflowers are used for decoration.I like sunflower very much.So glad I was able to share my experiences with you. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts