MY FAVORITE GAME BADMINTON

 



                    Badminton is a game that we can play indoors and outdoors. Traditionally people play it indoors. It is a game of speed and accuracy, and I love the sport.

I love playing badminton with my friends. I love the feeling of getting better and better at the game. Badminton requires practice and precision.

The game is simple. Either 2 or 4 people play each time, and you require two rackets and a shuttlecock. The players have to serve the shuttlecock, and the other side has to hit it back and not let it touch the floor. If the shuttlecock hits the floor, the other side receives a point. They also get to serve. The match is divided into sets of two. The first team or player to reach 21 points becomes the winner. 

                         I love to play badminton with my family and friends. I use it as a means of spending time with my family. When I feel particularly competitive, I keep the score, and when I feel upset, I play to release some of the stress. In all moods, I like to play badminton.

                                                                                                                 Thank you .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts