An Unforgettable day🔥

       The day I felt the fear                         of death for the                                  first time in                                             my life. 

 

 

 





                     Today I am going to tell you a story that is a little scary  and sad. It was a day of thunder and rain. First of all, my brother and I were the only onse at home that day. Mother was at her sister's house. 
                      It was raining so my brother and I were talking in the living room. Unexpectedly,     lighting struck and the electric box caught fire.   I was sitting in the nearest chair there. I got up   from there and had no more consciousness, 
brother shouted. The fire grew louder and louder. It was between four and five in the evening when this happened.
                              When we called the CEB, they did not tell us what to do.sorry to say that. As the fire increased, we removed everything in the living room. It's raining so hard I can not hear anyone talking. What we did next was do the water from the fire.we had no choice. But you should not do this because if there is electricity we will be hit. This is very dangerous.
Somehow we put out the fire. Sorry to say it was ten o'clock when I arrived from CEB. Talking about it is useless. A day later we got current again.
                   To this day, seeing those photos is like a dream.
               Thank you. 
                         

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts