FAMILY

 

                                                                


                                   I have little  family . I have  a sister  and a brother . I Love  them  all . my mother is 62 years  old .but she looks very young . My father is a 14 years passed away .My mother is a house wife. My sister is a work in singer company and my brother i`s a miner.

                                                                      We get  along  very  well  with all  my  cousins  and have  a  great  time .My  family  is  my  first school . My  family  has  been  always  by my  side  in  ups  and  downs . They  have  taught  me  how  to  be  a  better  person .Family  holds  a  special  place  in  our  life .

                                                                All  my  family  are  very  kind and helping to others .I love my  family. It is my world .

                                                                                                                                Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts