OUR TEMPEL


 

                                          My  temple   is  located  in  Nakandla Sri gaogarama  viharaya .A  place  I  like  to  stay  a  lot . A  soothing  place . People  go  to  sweep  every  morning .The  temple  is  located  on  a  hill . Many  people  come  to  pay  homage  to  our  temple .







                             A  flog  is  there  at  the  top  of  the  temple . Our  temple  has  a  Bodhi , Viharaya and  Chaitya .  A  large  temple .  I  received  my  Dhamma  school  education  from  the  temple .When  we  are  helpless , the  temple  priests  help  us .



                                                           People  are  in  the  temple  when  the  floods  come .Creating  large  lanterns  in  the  past  in  our  temple . My temple  is  very  beautiful  during  Vesak day . I  respect  my  temple .

                                                                                                                           Thank you .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts